Monday, May 7, 2007

How To Hallucinate With Energy Drink




After another long time without I want to talk to any tickets today on a subject that truly is not my design of animals. But in reality these two figures are very simple and that's what I really like. About

almost a year since the book came out of Roman Diaz Origami for Interpreters (that good). Well the fact is that I just had the opportunity to have the book in my hands and I could sit and read and study this great and was excellent work that has Roman with animals and I very much agree with what he says in the book " making a living animal and has about 5 seconds "this is too difficult because we have to think about each of the infinite detail that has the figure we designing.

From all this I got the idea of \u200b\u200banimals and try to pass this, I believe that with these two figures that I did what I could accomplish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment