Monday, February 14, 2011

How Fast Do Pinky Rats Grow?



I'm not much given to worry too much about fashion, I like what I like, period, without need to know if it's hot or not ... But the truth
to see past this stunning dress I was forced to look for pictures ... Madre mia que guapa Silvia Abascal was in Goya gala on Sunday, reminds me of those dresses from the classic movie stars of the 40 or 50 ... I have been impressed. Ole
Silvia for your choice, the most beautiful and elegant you loved me! :)
would be nice if it became fashionable vintage and pudiesemeos see anything in the stores ...
What do you think?, Do you like this dress?

Source: Goya Awards hola.com


PS: Ole also to Alex de la Iglesia ... I go to the cinema to watch your movies and I will continue doing ...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment