Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chemotherapy Success Rate In Dogs

No. 2: What color start?


First I want to apologize for the time I took to publish this second edition of Coloring with Copic. Keep this blog, shop, and seek practical studies lead me to 100% of the time and even more, lol! I hope to prepare more for not being so long in dry dock.

I have received this question through various means, and I think that is something that you care enough. Why colors start? .
I also raised this question when I decided to buy my first Copic. There are many colors, and markers are not cheap exactly, so it is important to pay attention to the first color we choose.

It's best when coloring with these markers is to have 2 or 3 different colors but in the same range, to do the fades and the mixtures correctly.

For example if we choose this blue: B04 Tahitian Blue, we also look rotus one or two more, one below (lighter) and a higher (darker), to be able to degraded. The best, especially at first is that the pens you choose are of 2 or more numbers above or below. This does not is a rule, but generally the majority of artists who use the Copic Sketch recommended ranges of 2 or 3 colors. I personally like to have 3, but there seems to be something missing ... do not let aside the very clear, very important!

Let's see an example, we selected the B04, this would be a good match for the blue B04:

What colors buy first?:
This depends entirely on you and what you go to color, your favorite colors
etc ... For example if you want to paint stamp in people such as Kimmie Stamps or The Greeting Farm , we should choose colors for skin, hair, and then blue, green, purple ... Your favorites, I have personally used most are the red and blue.

If you have any advice or questions leave a comment! :)

I leave to the next with one of my first attempts with Copic, I hope you enjoy and inspire you to keep practicing! (Can not remember the colors I used, but from now on everything that you'll paint the numbers used)
Label: Kimmie Kraftin Lavinia


Wear

0 comments:

Post a Comment