Sunday, April 8, 2007

Free Restaurant Blueprints




want to be a light in your eyes
a stone in your hand

want to be a flower in your garden
a trill of bird in the forest

want to be a storm in the night lightning storm in you
I want to be earth


covering your dream when I no longer want to be there last fire

your evening
when red sun sinks

want to be the sound of your voice, that turns off the music
you and me.

Wiplinger
Peter Paul was born in 1939 in Haslach, Upper Austria. Poet, narrator y fotógrafo.


LOVE POEM

I want a light
in your eyes be
a stone in your hand
I want a flower
in your garden are
a bird call in the forest
I want to be a storm
be stormy night
a fire lightning in you
I want to be earth
thee in sleep covered
if I am not here anymore
I would last light
be night sky on your
if red the sun goes down
I would like ton of those in your
agree his music with the
fades away in you and me.

born 1939, Haslach, Upper Austria. Poet, storyteller, Photograph. Http://www.wiplinger.at.tf/

http://ejournal.thing.at/litprim/wipp
Faus

0 comments:

Post a Comment