Sunday, April 8, 2007

Where To Purchase Katydids



Maria Angeles Juarez, Mexico

By Dr. Jesus Arenas Osuna
By the light of his eyes.
That delight of trills
provides the setting sun! Golden
footprint fall!
December at the margins of cold, gold and purple
declines to the horizon to reach the sea

mountain with liquid racket boys
the Kyrie Eleison from Mass in "Re" greater.
Across the road, the parish
half awake,

bronze bells tolling and light of a sentence.
At this time,
digress at the mercy of my senses,
cardinal bird in flight bat
taciturn love away. Boy
Capricorn
here I am thinking you
body and soul in my delirium,

owner of a destination to share with you only in dreams.
do not know why I feel overwhelmed when they hear
uncertainty avocado orchards far from my sight among the branches

thick bark of the anonymous Street,
desolate gloom bites round fruits imprecise moments
to fall. None
strange avenue named after a hero;
the continuing shadow flicker open trails rested
lilac
lead me to be part of a symposium irremediable

yesterdays requiring absences felt like death. Boy
Capricorn:
If divine wisdom, return to life one day
innumerable light, without transgression

time my voice from an old progeny

ask your men will accompany me, in this house planted
of ferns
dream where the hours do not correspond
the ticking of the universe,
and lived on the expiry of the afternoon, excessive lethargy

in the mountains. Fall

traces its golden footprint in your eyes, and mine, melancholy diluted
no fixed meridian. Capricorn Boy

true to your omens
summon benevolence, in the twilight arid

follow the trail wandering of my dreams;
two women in white clouds
bode
accompany you and let me in territories inhabited
of time without Adelaide
time where my daughter,
is the painful history of my blood.

YESTERDAY Colloquium, Téllez María Ángeles Juárez.
(Rancho El Meson Michoacán. Sci.
December of 2004)

Téllez María Ángeles Juárez was born in Michoacan,
studied English Literature at the Faculty of Arts of the UNAM. From 1984 to 1986 he was collaborating with the storyteller
Mexican Juan de la Cabada. In 1989 he coordinated the workshop
Introduction to Literary Research and Composition
Casa de la Cultura "La Quinta Colorada." Among his publications is
Ariadna calligraphy and poems under the sunflowers. In 2003, the UNAM
lit the publication of Things I Left in the distance / Memories of Juan de la Cabada
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment