Sunday, April 8, 2007

What Is The Biggest Kipling Backpack



Leonel Robles, México

(Two pieces)

I stop images. Peel
one by one all the similarities do not understand
and build the routine.
My father is apparent from the dead branches in a simulation to reconstruct
fear.
The trunk is now the hero of the story.
The vigor of the trees is marked by the four arms of the compass.
A minute of identity in each prayer, the idol barefoot.
My father was about his age and harden the landscape.
I can not avoid his gaze, and I know you think
in life.
My father is the son of Pan long looking back
symmetry
as if the data, dates, genealogy representation
is suddenly revealed
and they had their way the world of me, you, us.
But he knows a fateful detention, denial, rejection
,
punishment upon your head will keep
in memory of others.
I follow my journey with a new sentence
my hands.
I travel.
watch the world before me, I keep
branches following my steps, to save the

the return trip.
My eyes are filled with so much light and fresh
hung suspended.
leave my archipelagos

my angel mask and cursing the closeness of the night
because I have not said anything that can be explained.
The man was not born yet,
is only the air wing that will come to ply
.
I seek, I return, I am elemental phosphorus

night of the birth of the night. Outside
speak of other than
untouchable

with cracked tracks that grow uncontrollably the distance between the edge
and my beginning.
More moisture is black light,
but inside I am, my circumstances,
light is only a matter of crossing the two edges
to reach me a candle
anchored.

Leonel Robles, was born in Sola de Vega, Oaxaca, in 1964.
has written short stories, poetry and criticism major literary magazines and newspapers
Mexico. He won the poetry contest of the Faculty of Sciences UNAM
policies. Author of poetry collections
Exiles of age, benefit from light, Praise
Corps and confessed and Crime anthologies of stories and poems.
currently preparing a book of poetry and the novel temporal Paradise The
dilettante.

0 comments:

Post a Comment