Sunday, April 8, 2007

Milky Cm Before Period

VOM ungewiss AUS

Leonel Robles, Mexiko

(zwei Fragmente)
inne Ich halte in den Bildern.
Eine andere um die ich die Ähnlichkeit lose ab, die ich nicht verstehen errichte
und das Tagwerker.
Mein Vater sich aus den Dürres Lost Zweig in an attempt to replicate the
fear.
The trunk is now the idol of the story.
The power of trees is described by the four main arms.
One minute of self in every prayer, the barefoot Idol.
My father comes closer to his age and harden the landscape.
I can not avoid his gaze
and know he thinks of life.
My father is the son of Pan, long considered the symmetry of the
return
as if the dates the data, the tree of Figure
revealed to him, unexpectedly
would be in his hands the world of the ego, of You, of the We.
But he knows that a disastrous captivity a negation
rejection,
a penalty over his head
keep him in mind of others is.
I continue my journey, with a new prayer
in my hands.
I travel.
Watch the world before me, let
no branches behind my steps to
me to save up the false step on the way back.
My eyes go over with a light
so vague as just hanged.
I leave my archipelagos,
mask
my angels and I curse the Middle of the Night
since I have not said what would explain.
Man is not yet born,
he is only the air wing of their
Groove will move.
I am looking for, return to
am elemental phosphorus
-night of the birth of the night.
Outside I can speak from the other
of untouchables,
drive with split tracks
the distance between the shore and my beginning
immeasurably.
Blacker than the humidity is the light, but
in it is me, my fact,
is taking lighting is just about to cross the two edges
to come with me
anchored in a sail.

Leonel Robles, born in Sola de Vega, Oaxaca, 1964. Published stories, poetry and literary criticism
in the most prestigious magazines and newspapers
Mexico. Lyrikpreisträger der Fakultät für Politikwissenschaft der UNAM.
Gedichtbände: Exiles of age, benefit from light, Praise of
Bodies; Anthologie und He confessed crime of stories and poems.
In Vorbereitung: Temporary Paradise Gedichtband und der der Roman The
dilettante.

0 comments:

Post a Comment